SIP Trunk service to IPBX
Connect your IPBX to our network via IP SIP Trunk connection, single connection, a world of features.
Receive complete origination and termination services custom to your needs and budget. Enjoy our extensive experience in making the initial connection and choose from the many features offered.
- Make and receive as many concurrent calls as you need.
- Calls origination from any of the number types we provide (Local Virtual Numbers).
- Calls termination to any destination, while enjoying our low-cost AtoZ rate sheet (Call Rates).
- Terminate and Originate calls from the Skype network, on the same trunk.
- Manage your incoming calls, dynamically divert them to your trunk, phone, skype, or VM.
- Become local in any foreign market, receive and make calls carrying your foreign Caller ID number.
- Account online management including real-time calls reports, call diversion, VM management, and much more. How do I start with SIP Trunk:
1. Register to service.
2. Select your originating numbers for your incoming calls.
3. Select the requested number of channels to your trunk (minimum 5 channels).
4. Provide your IP to which we will send your incoming calls.
Within one/two business days you will receive an email containing your trunk settings and account information.
Test your IPBX compatibility free using our Test the service page.