Get local virtual numbers from any country of your choice
Use any of the virtual numbers we provide, in any of the following ways:
Be local, anywhere
- Use our virtual numbers and receive the incoming calls to a SIP phone, Land or mobile phone, Skype or Voice mailbox
- Call out via our network, calls will show your local virtual number as CallerId and allow customers to return your calls locally.
- Present local appearance in many locations at the same time, from a single company in a single location.
Receive your calls while away from your country
- Incoming calls to your number will be forward to a SIP phone, Land or mobile phone, Skype or Voice mailbox
- Mix and change your forwarding destinations as often as needed.
- Forward your local cellular to the number provided. Receive the incoming calls to your local cellular while being away and save big.
Use the number to save on your out-going international calls
- Register your mobile / land numbers to your account, via your online portal.
- When calling from registered numbers, receive a dial-tone, and call your destination.
- When calling from un-registered numbers, use a PIN number, and call your destination.
- Enjoy our low calling-rate for all your international calls.
View our AtoZ per-minute calling rates, by destination >>
View our counties coverage list >>
What is a virtual number?