- The service is based on interactive responses between the end-user and the system, via text (SMS) messages.
- The service is provided in Hebrew and English. The service consists of a “tree” structure and predefined questions / answers.
- Pending on the customer’s reply, he will be directed to the appropriate category in the “tree” options.
- There is no limit to the process amount of branching-out, or the structure of the questions and answers.
- The SMS messages that are sent to the end customer can contain text, links and options for further selection by the user.
- After the initial construction of the “tree” options, all that is left is to enter the list of phone numbers’ destinations.
- The system provides status reports for messages that have been forwarded to their destination and allows retransmission of messages that have not been received properly.
Examples of types of usage:
- Commercial marketing campaign promoting product/services.
- political campaign, pre/post allections
- Polls of any kind
- anything else that comes to mind….
Examples of applications:
For which animal is the service requested?
For the press dog – press 1
For the cat press – press 2
For the rabbit – press 3
For the fish – press 4
For the hamsters – press 5
-> Suppose the customer selects option “1” dog
–> What service are you interested in?
To purchase dry food – press 1
To buy canned food – press 2
To purchase chew toys – press 3
To purchase tick and flea treatment – press 4
To purchase straps, collars and harnesses – press 5
-> Suppose the customer selects option “4” for tick and flea treatment
To purchase collar type product – press 1
To purchase liquid type product – press 3
For product’s category on Sale – press 3